Hearn has owned and operated institutional-quality office property for nearly four decades. We have the experience to identify, understand and navigate the challenges property owners face in today’s environment.
Clients turn to us based on our reputation as a knowledgeable and forward-thinking investor, and rely on us for our expertise in management, leasing and construction. We have consulted for major banks and insurance companies as well as privately held entrepreneurial firms, always providing candid and comprehensive reports and opinions.
With broad in-house capabilities, Hearn can assist in:
- Underwriting and due diligence
- Hold/sell analysis
- Market analysis
- Financial modeling
- Property and asset management
- Comprehensive budgeting
- Marketing and leasing
- Legal services
- Accounting and SAS 70 compliance
- Property inspection
- Physical condition analysis
- Capital expense evaluation
- Asset valuation and disposition analysis